Organic Agricultural Related Sites on the Internet
- ATTRA — National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
Your source for the latest in sustainable agriculture and organic farming news, publications, events and funding opportunities.
- California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA)
- California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Organic Certification, Trade Association, Education & Outreach.
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation (CA DPR)
Regulatory information on pesticide registration.
- International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM)
IFOAM’s goal is the worldwide adoption of ecologically, socially and economically sound systems that are based on the principles of Organic Agriculture.
- Internet Directory for Botany
The most comprehensive botany site anywhere. Hundreds of link pages from Agavaceae to Zingiberaceae.
- Napa Valley Grape Growers Association
- National Organic Food Program (NOP)
The National Organic Standards under the National Organic Program (NOP).
A good resource for new crop and plant product information sponsored by Purdue University.
- North Carolina National Integrated Pest Management
Good site with comprehensive information on Integrated Pest Management.
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)
The Organic Materials Review Institute is a non-profit organization that reviews materials for organic farming for compliance with the U.S. National Organic Standards.
- Organic Trade Association
The Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership based business association representing and advocating for the organic industry in the United States as well as in foreign countries.
- The California Integrated Waste Management Board
Information on compost, mulch, grasscycling and other topics relating to the management and use of organic resources.
- Tilth Producers of Washington
An organic and sustainable farm organization of Washington State. A membership organization of over 400 Washington growers, Tilth Producers fosters and promotes ecologically sound, sustainable agriculture in the interest of environmental preservation, hum
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA)
- United States Department of Agriculture
The Fruit and Vegetable Division provides services that promote the reliable and efficient marketing of fruits, vegetables, specialty crops, and related products to benefit the entire marketing chain from farmers to consumers.
- University of California Cooperative Extension
This is the University of California Vegetable Research and Information Center. Excellent source of crop information with a fantastic links page.
- University of California Sustainable Agricultural Research and Education Program (SAREP)
SAREP provides leadership and support for scientific research and education in agricultural and food systems that are economically viable, conserve natural resources and biodiversity, and enhance the quality of life in the state’s communities. SAREP serve
- Washington State Department of Agricultural (WSDA) — Organic Food Program
The WSDA Organic Food Program is designed to protect consumers and support the organic food industry by ensuring the integrity of organic food products through establishing organic standards and certifying organic producers, processors, and handlers. The
- Washington State University — Cooperative Extension
- World Ag Expo
One of the largest trade shows in the United States.